Sunday, September 6, 2009

Unpredictable~


>>> Posted for 04/09/09 <<<

LOlz.. Today is my Valentine's Day..
After celebrated with my Loved One..
Then Of course I gonna head back to home..
But guess what?
On my way back home..
Which is in the lrt station..
Once the Lrt's door was opened..
I saw Terry inside standing there and looking at me with one kind of face.. Lolz
Then he pull me back out.. 
So we have a little chat in the Lrt station..
Although I missed my train..
But it's ok la.. Worth it anyway..
Cause get to chat with my beloved heng dai~ ^^ Hehe
But the surprise is..
He even accompany me back to Ampang Lrt station..
Guess that.. He really got nothing better to do at home..
Hahaha.. But then I seriously appreciate it..
Thank Terry! ^^ Hehe

Here is a photo of him.. 
Cool huh? xD

Lolz~

No comments: