Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Registration for Form 6 Co-curriculum..

Today is my form 6 registration day for the co-curriculum thing..
Lolz.. Kinda stupid actually..
Another Nonsense of the day..
Once after school hours today..
I stay inside the class and have a small little chat with my classmate..
We chat about something which is related to boy..
Hahahaha.. If u wanna know..
Ask me personally then.. ^^ Lolz

Alright.. After the nonsense chatting..
Right on 2.15pm sharp..
We, the L6 Weslians rushes to the meeting just like rushing to give birth to someone..
Cause we chat without realising the time..
Then we are almost late for the meeting..
So we have to run there like chicken..
But once we reach there..
There are peoples even later than us.. zZz
So the meeting starts at 2.30pm..
Then we listen to crap thing until 3pm I guess..
Then we start the registration thing for 30 mins..
Then back to our seat.. And listen to another 45 mins crap..
And finally.. We can go home already ^^ Haha

What a day?
Tell you what?
I strongly disagree with this new system..
Is like wasting our time more..
Especially during the age of 18.. zZz
What's the point for extend our time to 3.30pm and learn the same thing as we learn in usual class?
Extend our homework more like we do not have other homework to do..
I really do not understand..
And I think I will never understand..
Anyway.. Forget it la..
Just go on with my life and stick to this beloved school till the end of next year.. ^^

Guess what?
Today I open up my pictures file in my laptop..
Then I even open up my N.S picture album..
So it refresh back my memories in NS..
Now I really miss NS alot.. LOlz

Here are some photos of me in NS.. ^^
WARNING : Do not laugh at my Pic when u saw my head.. Roar!
If not then u shall face the consequences..



Lolz.. Do I Looks Happy? xD
Hahahaa.. Funny ppl.. xD
Hahahaha.. My fren? OMg!
Lolz..
Hehehe.. ^^
2 weeks before I left the camp.. =)
The day I left the camp.. Lolz
My beloved Bro in Ns.. Miss him alot..
Always share Gf experience with me ^^ Hehe
All the Gods in Buddhism
Puan Wong's Cousin I think.. Or may b daughter..
I forget already xD

Alright.. That's all for today again..
Tata~ Byez~

No comments: