Thursday, September 10, 2009

Brother's day!!

Haha..
Today is Brother's day!
So we have to celebrate with my brothers.. Haha
But what I mean by brother is not the brother came out from the same stomach as me..
What I mean is my 12 years brother.. ^^
Lolz..
Sorry for the inconvenienced..
Today I dun really feel like typing an essay..
So let the picture do the talking.. xD
Today I went out with :
* Kenny Zai
* Jack Jack
* And Me! ^^ Hehe

Here are the pictures.. Hehe

The Movie I watched today.. ^^
Beginning quite sucks.. But at the end.. Still ok la.. Hehe
Im eating beside Leisure Mall's Fitness First..
Guess where is it? Haha
Wow! Jack jack.. Act cool oni.. Haha
Sau pei la.. xD
Eating session ended.....
The decoration in Leisure Mall..
Nice huh? Haha

Wow! Besarnya semut itu? Haha

No comments: