Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tutorial?


Lolz..
Start from today onwards..
Every Form 6 in Malaysia..
Gonna end their school at even later than usual school period..
So for Science stream student..
They gonna end their school at 4pm..
While Art stream student..
They gonna end their school at 3.30pm.. Lolz
Kinda Late also..

Anyway.. Today is my 1st tutorial..
Im glad to know that my Muet tutorial teacher is Puan Khoon.. ^^
Hehe.. Cause I heard from my friend..
Said that she's a good teacher..
Said that they cannot get an A for their English in SPM without Puan Khoon..
So now I shall open my eye as big as I could and see how great is Puan Khoon..
Lolzzz.. xD

Anyway..
Today my brother Anson Chee with a few of my crazy classmates had a prank on me in a sudden..
What a nonsense?
I was doing my homework beside my table..
And I left my wallet inside my drawer..
So they saw my wallet inside..
Then they took out all the money I have..
And hide it some other place in my wallet which I can never realise it..
At the same time.. They took 2 small piece of paper and draw a note of RM50 and RM10..
Then they put inside my wallet again..
After I realise my money is gone..
I scold them like hell and ask where's my money..
Guess what?
They laugh at me.. @_@!!!
zZzzzzz..

Here is the Stupid notes they drew today..




Lolzzz.. NONSENSE! xD

No comments: