Monday, September 7, 2009

1st Board Meeting of 09/10!


Today was not a day to live on..
Today is a day for me to cry..
But of course I did not.. LOlz
During school hours..
I was so happy enjoying my time with my classmate..
But too bad..
My 12 years brother who is currently sitting beside me in the class..
Miss out everything today..
Cause He's absent.. That is a sad part for him..
Here comes the Board Meeting..
What is Board Meeting?
Let me explain 1st..
It is a meeting which all the prefects have to attend this meeting no matter what happens.. Lolz..

Alright.. well..
Here I begin my story..
Today my class ended at 3.30pm..
While the Board Meeting starts at 2.30pm..
So once after my class.. I straight rush to the meeting as fast as the speed of light.. Haha
When I entered the meeting..
Everything was ok.. Moving smoothly..
Then when it move to the Matter arising(One of the agenda in the Board Meeting)
Here comes the sad part for Me!
Omg!
That guy seriously brainless la..
He called a few prefects to stand up..
Including me of course..
Then he pulled down a few prefects' hair including me as well..
Just to let the whole board know that these prefects' hair are long..
Alright.. Fine.. If what he did that time is correct..
Then we let's compare with something else..
Why can't he just come to us personally and remind us to cut our hair?
Is it so hard to do so?
If he got the heart..
I believe all the prefects sure gonna respect him as he had respected us..
It's like.. He never even give me a warning.. Not even he speak to me as in a friendly and kind way.. Is this what he called a united family in the prefectorial board?
And he has being so quiet to himself always?
And one day suddenly bomb you like mad.. zZz

Seriously Im saying this..
The way he acted today..
It is so obvious that he really wanted the Captain position badly..
Hmmm.. I'll always stick to this phrase no matter what happens..
" Work WITH the EXCO, Do not work FOR the EXCO "

That's all for today..
I shall live on with this beloved school till the end of next year.. =(
Lolz.. Kinda sad here..

No comments: