Saturday, September 5, 2009

A happy Outing~


>>> Posted for 03/09/09 <<<

Oh Yes! Merdeka Merdeka Merdeka! 
It's already September!! Haha
Going to have a long holidays soon already.. 
Just Can't wait for the holidays.. Lolz
And I just can't believe that I already studied my form 6 for 4 months plus.. ^^ Haha 
But the sad thing is.. 
I still have 14 months to go on.. @_@!!! zZz
That's very sad~ Lolz

Anyway.. That's just to express my current feeling.. Haha..
Today I went out with 2 of my beloved brothers to various places..
They are : * Jack jack
                   * Kenny Zai
                   * Me ^^ Haha
Guess what? 
Jack Jack driving wooo.. How unexpected.. xD
First.. We went to Taman Connaught Mac Donald's which is just nearby UCSI college to have our lunch there..
Haha.. Quite funny rt? Jack and I staying in Ampang.. 
Then we go so far just to have Macd.. Lolz.. 
But there is a reason behind.. Thank to someone who live in cheras la.. 
That's why we have to go so far.. Haha xD
After our lunch.. 
We went to someone's house because of some stupid reason.. Lolz
Then we headed to Pavillion to watch movie..
Guess what?
I was planned to watch some other nice movie already..
Then someone saw a nice movie poster which is the Unbelieveable..
Then he taugh it's very nice.. Then he call us to watch..
So ok lo.. Since he want..
So we paid RM 9 for the movie..
Then once I step inside the cinema hall.. 
I saw that movie is not a movie..
Is a stupid movie.. Does Anyone know what is Guai Tham? 
If you know then I guess you'll how nonsense it is.. Haha
But at the end.. I feel like.. It's ok la.. 
Quite scary actually..
In my opinion.. It can compare with the movie " Drag me to the Hell "
Here is a warning to everyone : Do not watch that movie alone! Trust me! You'll die inside                                                                  Unexpectedly! xD Hehe
After the movie.. Then of course.. 
Back home lo.. Nothing to do already..
Hehe..

So here are some nice photos.. ^^
Hehe..

My 12 years Brothers! ^^
That's Me!! ^^ Hehe
Student! Attention! Today I gonna teach u all bout the Dead Crow~ xD Hehe
He's my assistant.. Hehehe xD


No comments: