Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fantastic Morning!

>>> Posted for 16/09/09 <<<

Lolz.. Early in the morning..
I was preparing myself to go school..
Everything was fine from my house to Lrt..
But once I reached Chan Sow Lin Lrt station..
Take a look at this..


Haha.. Still got mood to post ^^ Lolz
Scary huh? LOlz





What a Bad service?
Guess what?
I have waited for the lrt to come more than 1 hour plus d..
So end up..
My friends and I decided to walk to school..
OMg!
Can u try to imagine how long is our journey?
If walk from Chan Sow Lin Lrt Station to Methodist Boys' School..
Lolzzz.. I have no comment..
Once I reach school..
Then I like half dead already.. zZz
That's all..
My lesson for today is..
Dun ever do stupid things although the majority call to do so..
Haha.. Tata~

1 comment:

dnlwong said...

DNL

hey, i can imagine it.
act its not very far la.
i walk to school frm chan sow ling when i was in form 2.
wakakakakaka