Monday, June 15, 2009

School?


Oh Man~
Im back to form 6 d..
Time flies so fast.. Have to stick with school rules again..
Back hair cannot touch your collar..
Side burn cannot cross half of your ears..
Your fringe cannot b longer than half of your forehead..
Phew~ I had enough of school rules le..
But now have to get back to it..
But what to do.. My mother call me to go anyway..
So be good boy ba.. Lolz

And you know what?
Today I just started my form 6..
But then my class already finish 3 chapters for each subjects..
OMG!!.. How to catch up.. 
And I already get inform that next month is my exam..
How to chase back? Summore I did not even buy any book to study yet..
Only stationary I have.. Haha
Guess that I have to study real hard wei..
God bless me~~ Wuuuu
Hehe..

One more thing.. 
Do you guys wanna know my feeling when I step in back to school?
Darn miss my form 5 life..
Miss all the laughing in my class..
When I step inside my form 5 class.. Confirm you will see something which is
unexpected to happens.. Hahaha..
But what to do.. Now all this moments can just remain as sweet memories..
If you ask me.. How's form 6 life?
I can tell you.. Totally.. Absolutely darn BORING!!
Or may be I do not get use to my form 6 life yet..
Or may b I do not found the fun in my class yet..
I will explain more in the future.. ^^ Hehe

Alright.. Sorry Guys..
There's no pic for today..
May be tomoro.. Now sleepy d..
Byez~

No comments: