Monday, June 29, 2009

Failed to watch our favourite movies.. =( Wuuu


>>> Posted For 27/06/09 <<<

Lolz.. Guess what..
Today I actually never got any plan.. N dun even wanna plan to go out also actually..
But eventually that.. I did..!! Lolz
I woke up in the morning and wash up..
After finish washing up.. I start online..
After a few hours I online..
I felt like very boring le.. 
Everyday play the same online game.. Ntg special Le..
Cant wait for a new online game to be publish out in the future.. 
Lolz..

Anyway.. Back to my topic..
Then I saw my buddy ( Jack Jack ) ONline.. ^^
Wakaka.. Then I actually ajak him out just to yum cha only..
But Guess what.. He lagi worse..!!
Here the conversation : 
  Syan : Wei Jack..!! Lets go Yum cha.. ^^ Hehe
 Jack  : Eh.. Lets go watch movie.. Very boring la.. Haha
 Syan : Lolz.. U mean now ar? Haha
 Jack : Abuden?
 Syan : Wow.. Let u za dao Lo... Haha

Hahaha.. I was so shocked to hear that from him..
Cz most of the time I ajak him then sure rejected wan..
But this time terbalik he call me go watch movie.. Lolz
I was Like @_@!!! 
Lolz..~~~

But anyhow.. 
V did went to galaxy and watch movie..
But guess what..
When we reach our destination..
Wa Lao Weh..!!
The queue is like from Malaysia until Singapore only..
Darn freaking long.. 
So Jack and I decided..
Forget it ba.. Find another day then only we watch la.. Haha..
Then how we shud spent the rest of our day?
Pool? Yes.. Yum cha? Yes.. Arcade? Yes..
All is just an normal entertainment which we usually did in our school Life..
I darn Miss the olden days of us jokes together.. Haha

Alright.. Here are the pics for today.. ^^

Walking alone? Nvm.. Gor Gor Come teman.. Haha

 Spontaneously.. =) 
Showing off his wallet.. @_@!!!.. Oh Plsssss~~ Haha
I Love Doll.. xD Keke
 Just Posing..!! ^^ Hehe

No comments: