Sunday, June 14, 2009

Pictures..


Here are some Nice Pictures which I promised yesterday.. ^^
Haha..

This would b a clearer look of my Dorm.. ^^
GoToNg-RoyOng!! Lolz

So that we all can fit in 1 dorm( Rumah Panjang ).. Haha
Each Company Separate into.. :
   * Alpha : Alpha 1 and Alpha 2
   * Bravo : Bravo 1 and Bravo 2
   * Charlie : Charlie 1 and Charlie 2
   * Delta : Delta 1 and Delta 2
Haha..
And Im in CHARLIE 2!!
The pic below here is the pic of Charlie 2.. ^^


Spot Me!! ^^ Haha
2 days b4 Im coming back home.. Lolz
On my last day.. SObz.. Miss them~
 Yeng? XD Kaka
SMS in the canteen.. XD Keke..
My Beloved BED n LOCKER!! Tidy leh? =P Haha
Canteen plus Hall.. Lolz..
A place where we always had our roll call on.. Haha
Wakaka.. That's Me!! Yeng? Lolzzz
OMG!! I Miss them le.. But Luckily they are
still in Malaysia.. Hehe
1st time wearing baju melayu.. Tell u what?..
Its Darn freaking HOT le.. Phew~
Im sweating like hell that time actually.. Lolz
XD Haha
Kami adalah Harapan Negara!! Haha
The future C.S.I.. Wakaka

No comments: