Monday, June 29, 2009

Gym yO..!!


>>> Posted For 28/06/09 <<<

Lolz..
Guess what..
Today I went to a place which unexpected for me to go..
GYM..!!!!
Lolz.. Cz I very DARN FReaking seldom been to gym in my whole entire Life..
But today I went.. Lolz..
But its ok.. 
Actually today I went also just because I wanna gain more experience.. ^^
Haha.. So Me n my fren went to the curve Fitness First..
And for ur info.. Im not going Gym as a member but a guest..
Hehe..

Afternoon from 12.30 to 1.30
  Heading to Damansara to settle something..
1.30 to 2.30
 Makan at Nasi Kandar Bestari.. Lolz
2.30 to 6.30
 Heading to the curve n continue our gym plan.. Haha
And after 6.30 then of cz go home la..
Reach home.. Wash up.. Everything done.. 
And finally its time to zZzzzzZzz.. Hehehe

Sorry guys.. 
I quite lazy wanna write so much le.. 
I Just post some picture out here now and let it be the talking.. ^^
Hehe..

I kinda Like my new Hair style.. ^^ Haha
Drinking Ice lemon tea? Haha
Just Posing.. ^^
Just pOsing 2.. =) Lolz
This is the Gym..!! ^^
SOrry cz I cant take so much of photo here..
Cz they dun really let photo taking inside here.. Hmmm..

No comments: