Saturday, June 13, 2009

I was Jailed for 2 Months PLus.. NS!!


Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im back Guys!!
After get caught for jail for 2 months plus.. Haha
Lolz.. 1st of all..
I would like to wish myself a BIG..
Happy HOME SweeT Home!! ^^ 
There's No place like home.. MuaxXx..
Haha..

Well.. I've been jailed for 2 months plus d in the Kem Temasya Rimba Templer, Rawang..
Throughout the days I have been through..
There's Sad.. Happy.. Angry.. Unsatisfied.. Satisfied.. Arrogant.. and many more which is unexpected to happened.. Lolz..
And all this kind of experienced.. Change my attitudes a lot..
After I camp back from NS for few days.. Only I realized..
I cant b as friendly as last time d.. 
In fact.. I became more quite.. Do not know what to talk with a new person I met..
Hmmm.. May be my brothers in the camp having the same thing happens like me also..
But I do not know.. Is it a normal things to happen or abnormal? ROAR!!
Just dun wanna care ba.. Haha
Hopefully these experienced I've learn changes me to a better person.. 
And adorable person.. ^^ Haha..

And the most happy things is..
I met a lot of new friends from different states and areas..
They are from : * Selangor
                            * Sarawak
                            * Sabah 
Haha..
But Wow!!
Guess what?.. There are really hot chicks in Sarawak n Sabah..
But I guess they all are not Virgin anymore le..
Wanna know why?
Come ask me ba.. Haha..

Alright.. That's all for now..
Sleepy d laaa.. I wanna Oink Oink d.. Haha
There are some Pics here.. 
Take a look and give some comment ya.. ^^
Hehe.. 

My Last day In camp.. ^^ Haha..
A group Pic with Kuala Kubu Bharu(KKB) Campers..
Im Praying.. XD Keke
Inside Bilik Rehat.. Good facilities huh? Haha
Look OUT!! Dun Bang tat Pregnant Dog!!
Posting.. XD 
Catholic CHurch..
My Temple.. ^^ Hehe
My Dorm.. Nice?
My classroom..
Bilik Urus Setia.. Like skul huh? Haha
Rumah Panjang!! 1st I c rumah panjang in Malaysia.. 
Haha.. That's Our dorm which divided to 4 company..
Alpha.. Bravo.. Charlie.. and Delta..
AND Im in CHARLIE!! I Love Charlie.. ^^ MuaxX Hehe
Padang Kawad A.. A place where v always had our outdoors
activities on..
Bilik Rehat.. Haha
That's all for today.. Tomoro I might post more pic about this camp..
Now sleepy d.. Mau Tidur Le.. So.. Tata..
Byez.. Nitez ^^

No comments: