Friday, June 19, 2009

Relaxing Day~ Haha


Before I start my story for today..
Let me present my fantastic pictures for today.. ^^
Pictures for Today.. Hehe

So Lonely.. Kesian Nya.. Haha
The "Used to be" Botaks..
CK Lost to Jack left by 4 balls.. Keke
He purposely I think.. Lolz
My Friend? Lolz
We're working as part time pool player at the moment..
Sooner or later we gonna naik pangkat to
Snooker Player.. Lolz.. XD

Haha..
Woke up early in the morning then I go skul straight..
What to do?.. Form 6 ma..
Back to school life.. Boring la~~
Haih.. Whatever.. Just be patient..
Everything gonna be fine..
Haha.. So for me to release all my tension..
I had decided after I my school finishes..
I'm going out for an outing with my bestie best buddies.
They are : 
  • Jack Jack
  • CK Lim
  • Me!! ^^ Haha
Lolz.. Actually we just plan to go for a yum cha after school..
But end up.. we having pool in times square.. Lolz
Then go buy a movie ticket and watch later at 5.10pm..
Haha.. But you know what?
I as a boy who loved my girlfriend so much..
I'm willing to do anything for her as long she's happy.. ^^
Something which even me myself also would not believe it..
But I DID!! =) Hehe..
When she's happy mean I'm happy either.. Haha
Do you wanna know what is the 'thing' I did for her?
Sorry to tell this..
Privates and confidential.. XD Hehe
But please dun think negative thing.. It's not negative at all..
zZzz.. =,=

So after I had a movie with them till 7pm..
Then of cz!!.. Other than home.. 
Some more where can we go at this hour when there's no car?
Haha.. Lolz
So we decided to go home straight..
And I reach home at around 8 something I think..
And NOW!!
Im blogging here !! ^^ Haha

That's all for today again..
Sleepy d.. Tata.. Byez

No comments: