Friday, December 12, 2008

Window Shopping!! Haha




Well..
I went out with my friends today..
They are: * Jack chai
                  * Shawn
                  *Patrick
                  * And me..!! Haha
Omg..!! My friend Jack had dyed his hair.. Brown!!
Im sooo Jealous seriously..
But what to do.. I got NS on March..
If I dye now then is like wasting my money cz Im gonna be bolded soon..
Suan La.. After Ns oni think bout it Ba.. Haha

Supposily today we planned to shopping.. But end up.. It turned out to be window shopping.. Lolz..
Haha.. Looks who late today? We planned to meet at 12 actually.. 
Then end up.. We meet at 1 something.. Lolz..!! Silly us.. 
We went to Sungei Wang and walk around..
Then I found a short pant in Extreme.. Quite nice actually..
Of course I did tried also.. Yes..!! PerfectoOo!! 
Coming back next week for the pant.. =) Keke

Then Aiyo.. Obviously we're very tired after wondering around in Sungei Wang and buy nothing..
Except Shawn.. He bought an Adidas Shoe.. Rm197 I think.. 
Wao..!! Is that a big amount or what? Haha
Then we went to Times Square.. Pool..!! ARcade!! 
Guess what? I lost my Daytona to Jack .. Omg..!!
How could I lose to him? Nvm.. Revenge one day.. ^^
Hahahaha..
Ok.. DOne.. That's all.. SLeepy d..
Ciaozzz.. =)

No comments: