Monday, December 15, 2008

Roller SKate!!

Aiyoo.. 
Today went ouT but forgotten to take some pictures..
So Sorry, cz no picture for today.. Lolz.. Silly me
  Crappy Friends I went out with..:
        * Syan
        * Shan My beloved.. 
        * Kenneth
        * Ly
        * Ay
        * Mt
        * Grace

What Theee? Guess what? 
Today Im so Dead when I woke up..
Cz I knew I'm LATE for the Outing!!.. OMg!!
I have set more than 1 alarm also useless.. Cz all the alarm cant wake me up.. =.=
OoOpps.. I think Im having SLeeping fever nowadays..
What to do? Before and during SPM cant sleep well everyday..
Im so worried and scared about SPM wei.. =(  ... SObz
But who cares now?.. All also pass d.. =)  Haha

Then Of course after woke up.. 
Immediately I go wash up.. Then prepare myself..
Like usual duh.. 
12.35 p.m out from my house.. 
1.15 I reach SUngei Wang!!! ROLLER!!.. 
Lolz.. Finally.. During my journey..
I was so sweaty.. Cz Im taking LRT..
Aiyo.. Cant get to drive alone to K.L yet..
Cz mother don't really dare to let me drive yet..
I knew she care about me.. So nvm .. I Understand.. Haha
After CHinese New Year only think about it ba.. ^^

So Roller till 3.15p.m..
Quite fast hor? But It's ok.. It's alright..
My friends got to go earlier..
Cannot just because of me then everyone have to change their plan..
Wao!! I sound so mature.. XD
Haha.. Anyway.. Out from Roller park at 3.15p.m..
Then the next place we are heading to is... GASOLINE..!!
Well.. I have been to that place like uncountable.. 
But it's still nice to me.. I wont and I cant get boring with it..
Cz Im going with different people ma..
Or can b the same person but a special person.. =) 
Kekeke..

So after we had our so call lunch at Gasoline.. 
Then everyone got to go home d.. Including me.. 
Wa LAo..!! So Fast..!! It's so not me..!!
After SPM d Boy..!! Why go home so early?????
Lolz.. Nvm.. May b I have changed to a better person.. Haha
OKay.. Reach home at 5.45 I think..
It's time to zZzz.. But zzz awhile only laaa..
Until 7 then wake up and watch my favourite show..
Till 8 then went out for dinner with family.. ^^
Then came back.. And Im here..!!
Weee.. Alright..
That's all.. I gtg d.. CiaozZz..

Some Memorial Pictures of my past.. Haha
                      Im so Missing u guys.. =(
                           One word.. Miss..
               Yupe.. I Miss her too.. Miss her Badly.. =(

No comments: