Tuesday, December 2, 2008

AFTER SPM..!!


Aiyo.. Actually holiday wasn't a very good thing..
Cz Im staying at home for the whole day..
Boring~~~ Lolz..
And That's make me think of alot stupid Prob..
Example like : * College?
                          * Form 6?
                          * National Service(NS).. =( .. Haih
                          * Wanna work for Part time or fuLL time?
                          * Or Not working?
                          * Vacation? But where?
                          * Missing Someone.. ( Couldn't wait till to day I 
                             Meet her )
                          * What could possibly happened to her after I 
                             went to NS?
                          * Acc for SPM.. Im still worrying for that subject 
                             although it has pass..

There's a lot more actually.. But that's all I can rmbr now..
Phew.. Then 10p.m plus in the evening.. Ya.. It's still Evening..!! ^^ Haha..
I think I kinda irrational when I chat with someone in the MSN..
Guess who is it? Haha.. My Sweetheart of course..
Aiyo.. I know I wrong la.. But if you are reading my blog now..
Here's an apology from me to you..
Seriously Im sorry.. Hopefully my apology is accepted..
However.. I still Love You like previously I did..
And hopefully you understand my feeling for today..
I could not understand what's the True Actual Meaning oF Love If without You..

SHE is The One That You Never Forget
SHE is The Heaven Send an Angle You Met
SHE Must be The Reason Why God make a Girl
SHE is So Pretty All Over The World
SHE is The Only One I Love in my Life
SHE is Just Like You..!!!!!
MY SweeThearT~
I LOve You.. ^^
Created By : Syan & Shan My Beloved.. =) 

Anyway.. Im going out tomorrow..
Weee..~~ Haha

Lolz.. Forgotten to post some photos for Yesterday..
After SPM.. I did said I went to Time Square right..
Here are pictures for yesterday.. =) Haha




No comments: