Saturday, December 6, 2008

05/12/08..


I Like to MOVe It Move It.. ~~
I Like to MOVe It Move It.. ~~
He Like tO Move iT move iT..~~
U Like to... MOvE IT..!!!
Haha.. I still Rmbr how funny is Madagascar 2.. 
Lolz..

Yday forgotten to blog here Cz I went to 4 Places..
When I got home.. I was exhausted.. SObz
Hmmm.. Yday I went to Pudu and meet with My Gf.. Weee~~
Can u predict how excited am I when I meet her?.. 
Cz 1 month plus never meet d.. 
SPM cases also.. Sad case~~
But Nvm.. SPM is over now.. ^^ 
Dun wan talk bout SPM anymore.. Haha
After I met my Gf in Pudu.. Then she went to her tuition..
And me? I went to Times Square.. Why?
Meet with all my Crazy Friends of cz.. Lolz..
They are : * Lousy
                   * Chee Kong
                   * Kah Fai
                   * KelVin
                   * SHawn
                   * Patrick
                   * Yong Jie
                   * And finally ME!! Me!! Me!! ^^ 
Haha..
Then some of my frens said wanna search for job to work..
Well.. Result~~ Patrick Got his Job..!!
In Pavilion.. Cant tell where Izit?..  Private & confidential..
SOrry~~ .. Lolz..
Too Bad.. Others cant found their Job..
Not Bcz of no one wants to hired them.. But is bcz of ..... ( Stg La.. )
Hahaha.. Lets see.. Today i went to..
Pudu.. Times Square.. Sungei Wang.. Pavilion..
.. Back to Sungei Wang.. Back to Times Square..
.. Leisure Mall Pasar Malam..!!.. Leisure Mall...
Then Home Sweet Home.. Then sleep.. zzZzZzzzz.. Haha
Fun wei.. Hopefully there would be another day better than this..
I wish.. I Believed.. And I received!!!.. ^^ Hahaha.. 

Pictures for today.. Haha


No comments: