Thursday, December 11, 2008

TwiLighT..!!!


>>> Posted for 10/12/2008<<<

Haha.. 
Finally.. Get to meeT them again..
Guess what.. 1 year d that we never meet with each other..
Seriously Miss them a lot..
So sad~~.. But Nvm .. Thx God That we still remembered each other..
                    They are : * Fellizaaaaa .. 
                                       * Pei Jinn
                                       * Matthew
                                       * Finally.. Me Me Me..!! ^^ Haha

Anyway.. Today hmmmm..
We meet at 11 o'clock at pavilion.. What the heck?..
I ad came out from my house at 10 o'clock but I still late..
But late for 5 minutes only maa..
Then someone ANGRY me..( But Play play oni la ) Haha..
Then have to belanja them Pop Corn in the cinema..
Waaaa.. But nvm laa.. 
1 year nvr meet d.. Boys shud tolerate abit ma.. =) Haha
Since I so wanna eat pop corn also.. 
No fun when watching movie without Pop Corn.. Haha.. 
TwiLight!! Boring but Exciting.. Lolz

Omg..!! U know what.. I din expect the movie to be so long.. Bout 2 hours plus we have sat inside the cinema hall.. My butt pain wei.. Haha
After the movie had ended.. EAT!!!!! is Our NexT Target..
Actually I haven eaten my breakfast yet.. Hungry~~
So we pick Carl's Junior as a place for our lunchie.. ^^ Keke
Then go walk around Pavilion and looks for something nice or unique..
Then Low Yat.. Do what? Buy computer stuff of Course.. Aiyoo
Actuallly I wanted to buy a cable.. But end up i nvr cz dun feel like buying YET.. Lolz
Then go yum cha at Gasoline until 7 plus plus..
Done..!! Go homeeee~~.. Haha
Guess what? I did a very embarrassing thing in GasoLine..
OMg..!! I call the waiter Leng zai before I analyse the waiter is a Boy or Girl..
Then my friends told me..  "She's a GirL..!!!!!"  =.=
Opps!!.. Aiyak.. 
Then Of course I did apologize..
But she's busy with her work I think.. So never mind La.. Forget It ba.. ^^
Haha.. 

Pictures for today...
                   Us In Gasoline!! ^^ Haha
           Me n Matt in Carl's Junior.. ^^         
   
                        The Cuties.. ^^
  
             Matt with his meal.. OMg..!!        
  
                          That's Me..!! ^^ Haha
  

No comments: