Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Yay..!!

oOoOo.. Yay!!.. 8 papers had gone..!! No more Sejarah in my LIFE..!!! Which is the paper I hate the MOST.. Have to memorize so many points & tokoh-tokoh.. Lolz.. Chem aLso another 1 sub of memorizing.. 
Phew..~~~
But Thx God..!! All this have ended..
Now left 2 more papers to go that is EST & Account.. 
After finishing the last 2 papers.. 
Opening Ceremony for Honeymoon is ON to the Max Guys..!!
WeeEeee~~~~~~  =)
Christmas celebration is waiting for me..!!
New year celebration is waiting for me..!!
New year countdown is waiting for me..!!
Christmas countdown is waiting for me..!!  
Pulau Langkawi..!!
Genting Highland..!! Arghhhhh..!!
Im Coming to YOU!!!! Wait for me!!! =)
Hahaha..

Anyway.. Today after all my paper had ended.. I went to Y.C & meet sum of my old friends(BOys' Brigade)..
Everyone asked me the same question.. "Why not coming back to B.B?"
Haih.. Should I tell them why Im not going back?
I really wanna tell them the reason deep inside my heart..
But I couldn't speak out through my mouth..
What will happened if I tell them?
Nothing gonna change.. It couldn't solve my problems..
But 1 thing I can tell you for sure.. Im so missing u guys..
All the fun we had in camps..
All the fun we had every saturday..
All the things we had shared & all the fun we had in JUNGLE..!!
Haha.. I still remember sumone had chop down a tree which is belongs to the owner of the jungle.. Without permission.. A durian tree izit? ( Forgotten) Lolz.. That was so funny wei..
Well.. at least he learned his lesson..  =)   Haha

Somehow whenever I have free time.. I will ask myself a few question..
1. Will I return back to B.B one day?
2. What will happened if I have return?
And there are many more question to ask..
But just.. let the word remain unsaid.. Keke..
Hmmm.. however.. Lets just leave everything to God..
And let God show me the way to the golden key.. ^^

Some of my memorial pictures with them.. 
Quite sad when I look back to the photos..

No comments: