Sunday, November 23, 2008

I'm Rotting at home~~ =(

Lolz.. Im soOo boring..
Today? Im rotting at home the whole day.. Woke up at 2 something in the afternoon then wash up and had my brunch in the living room while watching Tv.. Haha.. Then online.. Then study Physics.. Online.. Physics.. Online.. Physics again.. Phew.. BoOoring~~.. But luckily, there's someone precious could spend her time to chat with me.. ^^ as in sms and msn.. So my daily life won't so boring.. Happy do i? Of cz Im happy.. Haha..

Anyway.. I had enuf of doing the 
same thing.. It's time for me to have 
my dinner..!! Hungry..~~ Lolz.. Dinner 
for 1 hour plus, then went back home.. Back to 
my time table.. Study~~ =( .. What a 
sad thing to do rt.. But what to do?.. 
SPM Lo.. No choice.. After SPM 
ends.. Im so gonna burn all the books..!!
Roar..!! HahaHaha.. Jk La.. I 
will sell it away of cz.. Or I'll give it 
away to anyone who need it.. It such 
a waste if i burn it rt.. Im not stupid.. =) 
Kekekeke..

Aiyoo.. back to physics.. Study study study.. Then it's time to relax again.. online.. chat with frens.. You noe what?.. My frens can make me laugh the whole day.. Oni know how to crap..
Haha.. But it's a good thing what: 
*Laughing brings happiness
*Make a person look younger
*And of cz prettier or er hem.. ( for boys la.. ) =) Kekeke.. 

Alright.. no more relaxing.. no more blogging.. and no more chit chat.. It's time for me get back to physics.. Lolz.. After Physics had done.. zzZzzz..
Dream time.. ^^ keke..
C ya..

Lolz.. During I online.. I found this old pic of me in my 
comp.. With all my long lost frens.. Miss them alot...
Do u found me?.. And if u do.. Do I looks cute or what?.. XD
That time I was in standard 5 if Im not mistaken.. Kekeke..
M i shirtless or wearing shirt?.. Hahaha ^^
  

No comments: