Saturday, November 22, 2008

Wat a Bz day?..

I'm so Tired..~~~
Phew.. What a bz day for today?.. Suprisingly I woke up at 10 in the morning.. Usually i will sleep till afternoon around 1 or 2 o'clock.. But that will happened when there is no outdoor activity for that particular day.. Haha.. Lazy me.. ( I sleep late yday night ma.. Then sure wake up late in the morning la..) Lolz.. Anyway.. After i woke up, like usual prepare myself to go out n have my breakfast with my family.. After i had my breakfast.. my sis ask me to go shopping together with her and of cz together with my mother.. Wao..!! Shopping during my SPM weeks.. What a crime for me?.. Haha..

So we went to FAJAH in Pandan Indah.. then Petaling Street.. then Pudu Plaza.. Phew.. Im driving for the whole journey wei.. Now i realize.. How tired can a person be after driving a car for so long.. Lolz.. Shopping?.. End up.. I din buy anything aLso.. Cz dun feel like buying.. Ntg seems nice to me.. N finally.. I reach my home.. There's no any other places are better than my home sweet home.. =) .. Haha

When i reach my home.. It is already 4.35 p.m in the afternoon.. Waa.. I haven't revise for my next paper yet.. Physic paper 1, 2 and 3.. Scare wei~~~.. Alright.. I think that's all for today.. I better stop blogging here and become a bookworm for a moment.. Hahaha.. By the way.. I was so happy when I found a surprised from my loved one through her blog.. She make me feel so touch.. "How could I live without you?" Now i understand why human make this phrase.. =) Haha..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hello...
nice blog^^
rmb me...
Ai Pei...
so cool you get to drive...^^
good luck in smp..
my the way my link is
www.vampire-like-human.blogspot.com
see ya..^^