Thursday, November 27, 2008

Friends?

Horoscope for today.. 27/11/2008
You are ready for action today, especially in terms of exploring the world. If you have been contemplating a travel adventure, today is the day to book the tickets and commit to going. Making travel plans is a great way to make the most of your wanderlust and your organizational skills. If you are making this trip with other people, make sure you meet up face to face to go over all the fun details like where you're staying and what you'll be doing.

Yay..!! One more last paper to go..!! ACCoUnT!!.. After That.. MERDEKA!!!! It's time for  Upacara Pembakaran BuKu.. Hahaha.. Just Jk.. Lolz

Anyway.. today EST ok laaa.. Est oni ma.. But you know what? 1st time I study Est.. Omg..!!
May b Im too scared.. Lolz..
Well.. Everything is over now.. Better prepare for the next paper..
Another terrible subject for me.. Not terrible but horrible.. 
Scare scare scare.. 
But useless la.. As a boy, so I cannot scare.. Haha
Always hold on to my phrase.. 
" When Life puts You into tough Situation.. Dun say Why me?.. Say Try me..!! "
Hahaha.. 

By the way.. Today after skuL..
My B.B friends call me back for a meeting in Y.C..
How touching m I.. Cz they still rmbr me.. ^^
Haha.. After the meeting ended.. Then group photo taking session time.. kekeke
I believe this photo would b a very very memorial picture for all of us..
Looking back at the photos.. I will refresh back when I was in form 1 then now form 5..
How much changes have I changed?.. Lolz
Anyhow.. Just a suggestion here..
I think the company camp should not have at cameron highland..
Cz boring la there.. Go petik papaya meh?
Pulau Langkawi or Some gunung place.. Please be considered.. =) haha
Alright.. That's all for today.. Back to Account.. Study..~~~ =(
Lolz..

No comments: