Friday, November 21, 2008

1st Day of bLogging..


Finally i got myself a blog.. Haha.. but i couldn't b active to blog here everyday cz i Just love to bz wif Time.. Haha..

Anyway.. Today?.. I feel quite sad for today cz i had little prob wif my Loved one.. wat a sad case.. =( .. Lolz.. But no worry.. Prob can settle wat.. Couple should share our probs.. so.. v're fine now.. I still love her like previously i did.. ^^ Haha.. Hmmm.. A lots of my frens ask my bout how's my SPM.. Aiyo.. According to my fren advice.. dun b too confident wif wat i did n dun b too humble wif wat i have.. Lolz.. wat can i answer then?.. the best answer is.. " okok La.. boleh tahan geh.. hopefully can get an A for tis n tat sub lo.. " Haha.. true wat.. But.. But i wish to had a dream come true.. kekeke..

SPM?.. Aiyo... SPm really makes all student in malaysia like in the hell.. Especially me.. i have been suffering for studies for quite a long time.. Even i sleep aLso wif books.. sobz.. Im so gonna burn my books after SPM finishes.. Haha.. Dec would b my vacation month.. ^^ Keke..




Look at my table during SPM.. OMG!!.. Book Book Book..!! Phew..

No comments: