Thursday, August 5, 2010

To a friend of mine who hurts me loads! lol


After I heard those stories from him..
I hate you even more wei..
I do not know why..
I can't forgive u at all now..
But eventually I'm still a friend of yours of course..

I just can't believe it!
Omg! I need a friend to talk about this wei..
But obviously I can't because it's a secret..
As a promised to myself..
I will never tell out secret unless its necessary for me to do so..
Huo Syan! Forget about her laaa.. Aiyo
Go for a new tree ^^ hehe
Chances are not there for you anymore as you never appreciate it..
Today I finally got my answer! haha!
I will still care for you as how I care for friends anyway..
Yeah friend.. =)
There is no other speciality about you for me anymore..

" Let the words remain unsaid "

Weeeee, Truly,
>>> Sy@n <<< ^^ ( 3.29 am )

No comments: