Saturday, August 7, 2010

Back to the post I posted last 2 days..


Hmmmm..
Yeah I actually mentioned "I can't forgive you at all "
But at that very moment..
That anger I have with me is unexplainable..
I could not resist to the answer he gave me..
Chances have been given to u again again and again..
Why can't u put down everything and tell me the answer that I wanted?
Or u don't understand the hints I gave u?
There is a phrase for Chinese to say..
" You need me to draw out the whole picture only you know what I draw?
Hmmmmm..

But anyway anyhow..
I'm okay now..
Just think back about it..
I'm kinda stupid to think in that way.. haha!
My new life has been started..
Let it continue to move on.. ^^

And let's take back my words..
You're forgiven now .. ^^
And yeah.. Friends Forever!
I would take you as my close friend btw ^^
Live life like never had before! Weeee~

Written by,
>>> Sy@n <<< ( 11.05pm )

1 comment:

Wei Keong said...

congratz that u get back ur friends~
but i'm not as lucky as u~ -_-!
appreciate them well yea~ =)