Saturday, August 14, 2010

Time Square~


Omg..
After so long never been to Time Square..
Today I been there again..
Time Square seems to be like a new place to me.. LOL!
Not that surprise la actually..
Cause I really very long never been to Time Square already..
Recently I always loiter around Cheras area..

Hmmmm.. Again!
Today I saw so many couples sweetly walking around..
I was thinking..
I used to be like them.. But why today........ Hmmm
Wth! What for I care about them? =.=
As long my life is not lifeless.. lol
But anyhow..
I seriously wish to fill in the spaces that I have between my fingers..
It's quite miserable to be alone sometimes.. =(

oOpss.. I forgot!
Other than going to Time Square..
I did go to my school for the Ping Pong tournament in the morning..
Because I've participated as a player and also the referee for the day! =) Haha!
Although I never won in the match but at least I gained experience..
I felt the feeling of being panic before the tournament starts..
And most importantly is I had my fun =) hehe

Well..
Fun time is over again..
Now it's the time I back to my studies! =) haha!
Chiong!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

Written by ,
>>> Sy@n <<<

No comments: