Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Melaka Trip!

>>> Posted For 28/12/2009 <<<

Hey yO!
I'm back from Melaka Trip!
With:
  1. Khai Keat
  2. Louis
  3. Kah Wei
  4. Toh seng
  5. Me! ^^ Hehe
It's a wonderful trip..
Although it is just oni 1 day trip..
I still enjoy it ^^
Hahaha..
Nothing much to speak here..
Cause I have thousand pictures to upload later..
So let the pictures do the talking..
Hehe

Kkloo's Car~ Hehe
Im Rox! ^^
My Car! ^^ Hehe
Break time! ^^

Eye on Malaysia! Gonna try it 1 day ^^


Jonker Street!
Jonker Street famous chicken rice? Lolll



That's our chicken rice.. ==
Cowboy me ^^ Loll
Cendol time.. Haha
My cendol..
The great big ship.. Loll



The KL's Mafia invading Melaka's Mafia.. LOL






Facebook.. ==
Aloha in Melaka!???? Lolll



Dead Jellyfish~ Loll

My wonderland.. Lolll

Goodbye Melaka~ =(

I'll come back 1 day!
Wait for me!!!
Roar!
That's all wei..
Bye~

No comments: