Saturday, January 2, 2010

New year~

Well..
2010 began.. and 2009 goes..
Happy New Year everyone!
Haha..

Once again..
Many things happened on me in 2009..
National Service..
Lower 6..
Working..
Got scolded again from those teachers.. == Haiz
Clubbing? Nehhh.. Not without my Loved One..
Hmmmm..
And yeah..
1st time I celebrated my new year eve with my family xD
Im a Good boy wei! Haha
Anyway.. No countdown in 2009..
Looking forward to countdown in 2010!
Its a MUST!
Wishing my life would be better in 2010! ^^
God Bless Me! Hehe

And yeah..
I hereby seriously very grateful to God..
Thanks for giving me such a wonderful gift in 2008..
Till now I'm still keeping it..
At first I told my friends..
I will be single till my SPM ends..
But end up.. I broke my own promises.. Hahaha
Well.. As I must know..
Chances do not comes to you always..
So grab your chance right away when it comes to you..
Includes today..
I have already been through many difficulties with her..
Thunders and storms..
For 1 year 9 months 3 days .... ^^
To be exact .. 641 days!
Eh.. That is Happy!
Hahahahaha

Oh Yeah! Love You Babe!

Anyway..
I just came back from Yum cha....
With my brothers..
At 69 point.. Haha

No comments: