Monday, December 14, 2009

Ice skating?

>>> Posted for 10/12/2009 <<<

Loll.. Well..
Today I planned to go Ice skating with Yip Lam..
At Sunway pyramid of course..
However.. At 1st..
I taugh this outing would be like almost 10 persons are going..
How would I know..
There is oni 3 person going including me.. Lolll..
They are :
* Yip Lam
* Graxiie
* Me

Lolll..
I have abandoned the 5M small reunion at Time square cause of this outing..
Kind of naughty me..
But.. I have no choice.. Loll..
So..
When I reach sunway with Graxiie..
Then I go find Yip Lam..
But guess what.. It's already 2pm..
Yet Yip Lam still stuck in his college.. zzz
And he planned to go out from the skating rink at 4.30pm..
Wth! 1 hour plus to skate only?
No way Bro! Wasting MOney!
The entrance fee plus renting shoe.. Is rm21..
I rather go watch 3 movies in 1 day.. Loll
So in the end.. Graxiie and I decided..
We are not going to skate.. Loll..
So we are going to watch movie..
Zombieland!
Omg!
Really LMAO! Hahaha..
Anyway.. After the movie..
The time is exactly 4.30pm..
Its's time to go home! Loll
So we headed back to Yip Lam's car..
Then we go back to our home..

Highly Recommended! ^^ Haha


No comments: