Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sien~~

>>> Updated at 2.04am <<< 

Sorry Guys.. Now oni Im free to blog here..
Not free to blog nowadays..
Darn tired after work.. Then of cz I wanna sleep after tat rt?.. Hehehe..
Oh man..
Nowadays I feel like working also not tat gud..
Same case staying at home.. SIENzZz!!~~
Getting more stress all around u..
 * Not Enough Sleep..
 * No Time for Hanging Out..
 * Life Is getting miserable day by day..
 * Solving Customer's problem..
 * Doing the same thing everyday..
 * Try to persuade as much ppl as I can to switch from 
    other network to Digi.. Phew~
 * Many more..

Im Tired!! 
I wanna Change JOB!! =( 
But the manager ask me to work a bit longer n may b I cud 
find the reason of working wif Digi.. Lolz
It's fine wif me.. By the way..
They r having roadshow now.. Lack of promoters..
If Im gone then they cant continue the roadshow..
So Honestly.. Im a very soft-hearted person..
Im not tat Bad to c all my colleagues working without any helping hands..
Mostly of my frens asking me why m I still working wif Digi.. 
So tats the reason y Im not changing my Job to Maxis Customer Service..
By the way.. Im Happy working wif my colleagues anyway..
The oni prob is the salary got a abit low for me.. 
I wish it cud b higher.. But No choice.. 
Im not the father of my manager also.. I cant change the rules.. 
Hahaha..

oOo ya!! CNY have finished.. 
 * No more Angpow..
 * No more visiting friends' houses..
 * No more Gamble.. =( Lolz
But Nvm..
There are always next yEar.. ^^ Haha
But now VALENTINE DAY ARE COMING!!! ^^
Actually Im having a headache now whether I shud off 2 days from working anot..
Anyway.. Praying that my life r goin as smooth as I taugh ^^
Tats all Guys.. Gotta Ciaoz.. Hehe

No comments: