Monday, February 16, 2009

Countdown!!


Lolz.. I guess u r wondering why m I putting my title as COuntdown..
Haha.. Cz I making a countdown for my working days..
10 days left till my last day of working.. 10 DAYS left..!!
Then Freedom again!! ^^ Haha

Hahaha..
Today is my off day from working..
My Feeling :
 * I feel so reLaxing..
 * I feel so Comfortable..
 * I feel so freshie..
 * I feel so happy.. ^^
Hahaha.. 
Well.. nO stress.. no Customer..
So relaxing.. But.. At the same time..
 * I feel so sien~~
 * I feel too relaxing..
 * I feel ntg to laugh at..
 * I Missing her badly..
 * I need stg to LAUGH!! Lolz

Anyway.. Valentine's day had passed.. 
I heard so many of my frens staying at home n doin ntg..
I feel so sad for them..
But what to do.. 
I cant do anything.. Intro a gal to them?
Obviously is a BIG NO NO!! Lolz
Let them meet their true Love better.. Rt? 
Kaka.. XD

Let me make a quiz.. Haha
Guess whether I took a pic of this fon is reality or I taken it from a poster?
Hahaha..

          

No comments: