Friday, January 30, 2009

Party In Terry's Hse.. Happy CNY!! ^^ Haha


WoW!!!..
Today Party was a BLAST man..!!
Im so sad for those humans who failed to attend this event le..
It surprise me a lot actually..
Cz I cud not wonder that this party can be so successful as I taugh.. Haha
Anyway.. I wud like to say a thousand of thx u to the party Organizer n Co-organizer..
Well DOne GUYS!! ^^ Haha..

Here are the details about the party..
 Venue : Terry's Hse
 Time   : 6pm - Anytime u like.. Haha
 Food   : Provided.. =) 
 Gals    : Are allowed also.. Lolzz
Cz this party is just for my class 5M reunion..
But Of cz.. Talking bout fun..
Bring more fren the better rt? Hahaha

Im so sorry for today again.. 
Cz it's just too Fun till i forgotten to take sum pic as my memorial pic..
Haha.. But however.. There are few pics here.. =) 

             Just Promoting the Spec.. XD Haha
            
    I Miss them man.. 

No comments: