Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine!! ^^

>>>>> Posted For 14/02/2009 <<<<<

                                      

VALENTINE's DAY!!! ^^
I Love Tis Year Valentine yO!! Haha..
Although is a simple Valentine..
But Its really memorial enuf for me.. 
Cz is my 1st time celebrating Valentine wei..
Haha.. Anyway.. All the Singles asked me..
What must b so special so celebrate Valentine day on every
14 of Feb? Lolz.. 
Now here's the answer.. Tat is bcz..
Is a Big Annual Event celebrating by thousand of couples in a country..
Then how cud a non-single staying at home n doin ntg? Rt? Haha
N I bet tat a lovable couple do not wants to miss this chance of going out together rt?
Hahaha..

Alright.. Here r sum pics for today.. ^^

          
         Pavilion 1st Anniversary!! ^^ Haha
            
    My Valentine.. My Date.. My Everything!! ^^

No comments: