Sunday, January 25, 2009

CHinese New YEar!! ^^

                                
Hahaha..
1st of aLL.. I would Like to wish everyone a BIG!!
Happy Chinese New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^
Gong Hei Fatt CHoi!!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!! .. =)
Haha..

Today Im so happy le..
Although I have to work for today also..
But during working hours.. 
It's FUN!! Enjoy~ 
Haha.. Wanna noe y?
Thx to all my colleagues.. Especially my "Dai Lou".. 
He should go Hollywood to work le..
Qualification to b an Actor : QUALIFIED!! 
Haha.. I took a funny video of him but too bad..
It's Private.. Oni can show to those who I close wif.. Kaka
Come ask from me if u wanna c.. XD Lolz

Just Like usual.. Serve Customer~~
Asking ppl to switch to Digi immediately..
Digi Postpaid especially.. Lolz
It's free register now..!!
ANYONE INTERESTED!!? XD
I can Give u some unexpected free gift.. ^^ Kaka..
Well.. Today worked till 6p.m oni.. 
Cz Everyone noe la.. CNY ma.. Haha
U noe wat? I met Anson today..
Lolz.. Suprisingly he come.. But nvm la..
He so Lancy la..
Haha..

Here r some Nice Photos for Today.. ^^

        Leng Zai Ahhh!! Haha

             Model? @_@!!!

                  Haha..

                   My Shop.. ^^ Haha

               Kakaka..

No comments: