Tuesday, January 27, 2009

CHor Yee!! =)

>>>>> Posted for 27/01/2009 <<<<<

Lolz.. 
Sumhow I realized myself really LOve CNY alot..
With thousand of reasons.. Haha
1 . The workers get to have free holidays..
2 . Get to share our free time with family..
3 . Not oni family but relative too..
4 . Children get their angpow Money!! ( Children's favorite ) haha
5 . Get to play with fire works..
6 . Etc etc etc............................. Haha

So I have no idea why some of my friends said..
"CNY mean nothing to them.."@_@!!!
Although now everyone are celebrating CNY but he takes CNY as his usual day..
Lolzzz.. How cud this happen?
Im quite sad for tat actually.. 
1 of the reason may b they do not know how to enjoy it..
Or may b they got attitude prob.. Get wat I meant? Haha XD
Anyway.. None of my business.. 
Enjoy my own CNY ba.. ^^ Haha
I LOVE CNY..!! ^^ Haha

Today I went to Jinn's house for "bai nian"..
Angpow Angpow!! Kaka.. XD
I get quite a lot red packet today actually..
Including all my relative packets.. Haha..
One word to describe.. Happy..!! ^^ 
Kaka..
Ok la.. Tats all for today.. Lazy wanna crap more..
Ciaox.. 

No comments: