Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hohoho..


I better start blogging again before my blog is dead..
Haha..
What to do..
I'm busy ler..
Have to make money..
Now no more life is meaningless without girls already!
Now is life is meaningless without MONEY!
Lollll~ Serious ler.. No joke..
Never thought it would be so fast..
I'm going to be 20 soon..
Always I will say sevenTEEN.. EighTEEN.. NinTEEN..
But now no more teen ady.. lollll

Well..
Seem that I got too much memories in this blog from the day I start blogging till now..
And I won't be very free to blog here again I guess..
Cause I start working already..
May be once after every two weeks?
Or once after every three weeks?
Or once a month? haha
Don't know..
But friends!
Stay tune ba..
If you wanna know me more..
Facebook is all you needed ^^ haha
Have a nice day!

No comments: