Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hmmm..


This time I seriously have nothing better to do..
Cause my connection is very slow today..
Do not know the reason..
But it's okay..
I'm not frustrated with it..
While I'm waiting for that video to load..
I can blog here ^^ hehe

Hmmmm.. Things I would share today is..
Something sad about my friends..
Fingers counting.. Hmmmm..
More than 5 of them are being sad or stress up lately..
Chinese New Year is coming loooo..
So sad for what?
So stress up for what?
Being stressed up.. Okay laa..
I understand..
Studies..
Financial..
Boyfriend or girlfriend.. Whatever..
But do not be sad for stressing up please..
That's the fastest way to get older okay.. Lolll..
Wanna know the secret of being pretty or handsome without any make up?
Stay happy always please.. That's my secret recipe alright.. hahaha

Being stress up..
You'll get slimmer of course..
But do not forget..
You'll also get uglier also..
SO! Remember.. No matter how stress you are..
Remember to make some free time to go have a drink with friends..
Or go relax yourself..
Being alone is also a good thing sometime.. ^^

For those who has boyfriend or girlfriend..
It's easier for you people to cheer up..
You don't have to find something to cheer you up..
Cause your another half already can cheer you up all the time..
All you have to do is just think of him or her in your mind.. ^^

Haha! Soooo.......
Cheer up people !
Have a blast in Chinese New Year 2011 ..
Weeeee~

>>> Sy@n <<< ( 0316 )

No comments: