Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 New Year


Hmmm..
It's finally reach new year!
2010 wasn't a very nice year to me..
But then still I enjoyed my days with some certain people..
They are the ones that cheer me up and supported me throughout everything I did..
I'm here to wish thousands of thank you to these people..
You guys and your name will never faded away from my heart..
I have to categorize them.. xD

Best Buddies of the year Award!
* Jack Chai
* Kenny Lim
* Wei Yuan
* Kelvin Tay
* Erick Koh
* Dhilip Kumar
* Yip Lam

Best Partners in Crime Award!
* Khai Keat
* Toh Seng
* Yip Lam
* Kenny Lim
* Amanda Yip
* Grace Choo

Best players for Badminton Award!
* Wei Yuan
* Kenny Lim
* Soo Hoo Joe Wai
* Shi Min

Best Problem Solver Award!
This is the best.. I seriously like this fella loads..
Special thanks to my buddy WEI YUAN !

Best Lover of the Year Award!
Actually I thought I have.. but never mind..
My BROTHERS would be the best for this award =) haha

Best people for me to Miss Award!
* Hazel Wong
* Wei Yuan
* Felicia Choong
* Adelin Tan
* Wei Suet
* Sze Yun
* The 2008 Morians
* Audrey Bong
( For some names that I never mention here.. please do not be sad.. Cause I miss them is because I have no time or ideas to meet them.. and some I never meet them for a year plus.. But for you guys.. I have many ways to meet up with you all.. so means still I will miss you guys everyday and trying to find ways to meet u guys.. Cheers! ^^ )

Hmmm.. That's all I think? haha!
Anyway.. Happy New Year everyone!
Hope you guys have a blast in this year..
That is 2011 !!! =) haha!

There are some pictures of me for celebrating New Year..
Feel free to have a look! =) hehe

2nd day in the morning

My best buddy Jack =)

I'm a Clubber! Lolll

>>> Sy@n <<< ( 0904 )

No comments: