Friday, January 8, 2010

Ju On! LOL

6am woke up..
School~
Studies~
After recess.. Sports house meeting..
And guess what..
I had been chosen for Loke Yew 2010 Captain!
Weeee.. Thx everyone for giving me a chance! ^^
Hehe..

Right after school..
My friends and I suggested lets go watch Ju On..
And we have planned to go mid valley as our venue..
Haha.. So we went there..
Finish movie..
Yum cha..
OMG! Mid valley got so many Hot Gals.. Phew
Luckily I still can hold my nose..
Lollll.. But.. Shan forever!
Love yA! MuaxXx
Hehehehe

Highly recommended!
Advice : Watch it with your besties..
I supposed to be scared.. But....
I laugh at this movie from beginning till the end..
Thx to my besties..
Hahahahaha..
But they're Great.. Seriously..
Thx brothers.. Hehe ^^

Till then....... c ya~

No comments: