Saturday, February 27, 2010

Wisma Genting.. loll

Plan to go Wisma Genting n ask whether is there any room still available in first world's hotel or not..
Yeah I know.. I know today is public holiday..
But I just give a try only..
No doubt what.. hehe
Anyway.. Today so coincident my best buddy Jack jack also in Time Square..
So I go find him n accompany me to Wisma Genting..
But guess what.. I follow his gang till almost forget about the time already..
So in the end..
That Jack is not free to go with me.. So I go myself..
Jack will wait for my returns.. LOL
Anyway.. Lazy to type so much la..

Because I have no mood to blog today..
Exam is just around the corner..
Worried ma.. loll
So.. I shall stop here n enjoy sum photo below =)
Hehe..

I just dun know why I love this pic! =) Hehe

No comments: