Monday, February 8, 2010

Brother's Night.. Lolll

>>> Posted for 30/01/10 ~ 31/01/10 <<<

Lollll..
Actually on the 30/01/10..
Around 8pm..
My friends and I .. Just planned to go play basketball nearby my house..
But Guess what.. Once I reach the basketball court..
Then they tell me they got to go d.. zzzz
They say wanna go clubbing.. LOLLL
Clubbing what laaa..
Wasting money..
Wasting energy..
Let gf scold..
Better sleep at home la.. Then tomoro wake up in the morning..
Fresh and smiley on ur face =) Weeee ..
Haha
So I decided.. I said..
" Brothers.. Im so sorry.. I cant go la.. Sien kao la.. lolll "
Then after a few minutes discussion..
So.. Oni Patrick go..
Me and Kenny dun wan go.. loll
BUt in the end..
Patrick kena ffk by his friends pulak.. Hahaha
So end up again..
We go watch midnight movie.. LOL
What a sudden decision.. Hahaha

So here are some photos =)

Pasar Malam Tai Kor.. Haha
Pasar Pagi Tai Kor.. xD Hehe
Patrick's Cupboard.. Hehe

No comments: