Saturday, March 14, 2009

What a wonderful Night.. Lolz


>>>>> Posted for 14/03/2009 <<<<<



Haha.. 
I think u shud b wondering Im going out with who during this hour..
Hehehe.. If u really wanna noe..
Then I think u better ask me personally lo.. ^^
Keke.. Anyway..
Actually these nite is not the actual dream I wanted..
What I wishes are.. 
  * Holding my Loved one's hand and have a little walk in the Garden..
  * Sharing drinks with each other..
  * Bringing each other to a wonderful places..
  * Watching Movie in the Cinema during Midnight..
  * Bringing her to a high up places which we can c the nice view of whole Kuala Lumpur..
  * Watch the fireworks together during happy new year..
  * Celebrate Countdown together..
  * Shopping together with her..
  * Staying in a house together..
  * Sharing Problems..
  * I Love you You Love me..
  * Explore the world together.. ^^ Hehe.. ( My Favorite )
  * Well.. There are many more dreams which I wish to have it with her..
But No worries..
Im seriously looking forwards for these days..
What I have to do now..
I just have to be patient..
I believe these days will became a reality in the future.. =) 
Hehe.. 

Babe..
If u are reading my blog now..
I wish u cud understand How much I Love You..
One BIG thing I seriously dun wish to happened with you..
That is.. I think u shud noe wan right my dear?
I wish I cud spend all my free time with you in the future..
Cz I realized that spending my time with you is actually my happiest moment in my life..
Later when I came back from NS..
Hopefully I still can c my heart is still stick with u and ur beautiful smile on ur pretty face which I MISS it so so much muchie.. ^^ Hehe..

No comments: