Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happy 5Ms' Reunion Day!! =) Haha


Haha..
Well.. Im Here to Gratz my friends again for making such a wonderful reunion today..
Miss u guys so much.. Lolz
Details for the outing..
    Venue : KLCC
    Time   : 12p.m
    Lunch : Not Provided.. Lolz
The time is suppose to meet at 12 and in Time square main entrance 1st b4 go to KLCC..
But follow up to 5M Culture.. 
Everyone reach time Square by 1 o'clock..
And even half of 5M are ad reach KLCC..
Not even step inside time square.. Lolz
Cool Hor? zZz.. @_@!!!
Some Pic for today.. Keke

                                                                          Brother!! ^^
                                                                   Shiseido? Lolzz..
                                                      My Bestie Best Buddy(B.B.B).. XD
Night!! Having my Supper in..
TGI FRIDAY!!
Thank God is Friday.. Weee .. Hehe

                                                       What woo? It's Delicious ok.. Haha
                                                                               =P
                                                                      Err.. No Comment..
                                                     Blur Pic is trendy Enough.. XD Kaka
                                                                        Sms? =) 
                                                                Checking The Time.. Keke
                                                                 It's ME!! =) Hehe
                                                    Nice Mirror.. Nice Reflection.. ^^ Hehe

I think someone shud b wondering..
What m I doing in Pavilion since I said Im having my Supper in TGI Friday.. 
Haha.. It is bcz b4 tat.. 
My friend and I was planning to go for a movie actually but the movie is quite late..
So we decided to have something interesting at night..
So my friend suggested to go TGI.. Then I..
oOo yes!! Since I so wanted to go there very long time ago d.. Lolz
So we went there luu.. =)
Hehe..
For ur infomation.. The TGI Friday I went is not in the Pavilion..
It's a place where RUUMS used to b existed.. Lolz..
K La.. Im sleepy la.. 
Gtg d.. Ciaoz.. Byez

No comments: