Monday, May 27, 2013

Monday huh? Haha


Nothing much happened today..
Just busy with works, works and works.. but one thing surprised me today is..
Although this person has not been chatting with me much like last time..
But still understand me quite well.. 
This person knows what am I thinking even I din't really show out.. Not bad.. Haha 
Worth more than a friend.. =) 

Hahahahahahahaha.. 
Guess what? I found this on my drawer today when I was cleaning up my room..
My ever first angpow I got from her.. and also as an outsider (She said so)..
I seriously do not know what to do with it now =,= 
And I seriously do not know what for I framed this in the first place..
And I don't feel like using this Angpow.. Sigh 


Life must go on anyhow ....  =D 
Till then.. 

>>> Mr. Franco Au <<< 




No comments: