Sunday, May 30, 2010

Exam is Over!


Yeshhh!
Exam is finally over..! =)
Wa laoo.. I can tell you..
This time my exam is like having STPM already..
Because I really scared la..
Some more 1 week before the exam happened such nonsense thing on me..
It could considered as the "best" birthday present I ever had.. == zzzz
I will never forget my 19th birthday..
Lolll..

Anyway.. Exam is over..
Yet I don't understand what for I continue to go school..
May be for 1 reason..
I don't wanna stay at home..
Staying at home is boring I know..
But can sleep as long as you want..
U can watch TV..
Play Facebook..
Friends for sale.. Bla bla bla..
However.. All these is actually NOTHING la!
I'm so lifeless if continue to be like this..
Go school.. At least can joke around with friends..
Tighten our friends relationships..
You can even sleep in the class if teacher is not teaching.. xD Haha
Joke with teacher also if you're able to do so.. lol

So what for staying at home?
Enjoy my last teenage man!
Although I'm having a very unlucky year for this year..
Sad case wei.. Lolllll..

Truly,
>>> Sy@n <<<

No comments: