Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Feelings..

Alright..
I have my 2 last n toughest papers tomoro..
Yet I still can blog here..
But it's ok..
Cause I already prepare for these 2 papers =)
No worries.. Weee~ haha

Well.. As I can see..
I do not always blog here like I really have nothing better to do..
But! Today Im here.. That's because I have some feelings to express..
This week is my exam week..
And I supposed to keep study study and study while forget about my laptop, favorite TV shows and whatsoever..
I failed to do so and Im so busy with some others things..
My STPM is coming..
I have to take it very seriously..
Cause its judge my future..
I have my plans for my future.. But seems that my family is not supporting me..
I have a problem to share..
But who is the most suitable person I can share?
After I shared.. What would the person think of me?
Pity? Joking? Regretted to know me? or whatever..
Yea I know Im childish to think such thing like that..
But come on.. That's normal for human being..
I have being independent since the last day I cried and that time I was just a little kid..
Then how long I still have to get along with this freaking life?
I fed up wei..
My life is getting tougher each and everyday..

I really wants to tell God that..
I HAD ENOUGH! Give me a Break wei! = =
lolll..

Yeah! Im just being moody =) ..
Back to study .. Hehe Bye~

No comments: