Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Yum cha?


>>> Posted for 20/07/09 <<< 

Today actually I just plan to go popular n buy a book..
But suddenly at around 11.30 am..
During the time Im having breakfast with my family..
Patrick called me.. Lolz
He ajak me out for yum cha in the afternoon..
End up.. Patrick park his car in time square park..
N hanging out along with shawn.. Jack.. N Me!! ^^ Haha
But u guess what?
Patrick lied to me.. 
End up.. He said he plan to go pavilion together with shawn..
So Jack n I refused to go.. Cz !!..
STupid la.. When u got a car.. N u ad plan to go pavilion in the 1st place..
Then Y dun just park the car in pavilion car park instead of parking in time square? 
zZz.. Nonsense.. Park in time square have to cross the road.. Pass through sungei wang
and then lot 10.. Then oni reach pavilion.. 
And u gonna have the same thing happens again when u r walking back to ur car.. zZz
Quite nonsense le actually.. But Its ok for me..
Cz its not my car.. Patrick willing to do all this.. So.. LOlz.. Haha

Alright.. End up.. 
Jack n I just go for a yum cha in our time square mamak( Around 3rd to 6th floor ).. 
If u dun noe where izit..
Guess where izit then? Lolz
After that then we went to sungei wang to look around for shoes..
Cz I wanna get a new shoe ^^ Hehe..

Here are some wonderful pics of Jack.. ^^ Lolz

Lolz.. AcT Like yes.. Haha
@_@!!! Lolz
Err.. No Comment d.. Haha

No comments: